Seminars & Workshops
Seminars & Workshops
February 25-28 2022 – Houston with Rose Hong Klein
April 1-4 – Green Bay Appleton with Jay Luck
April 22-25 – Kansas City Mo with Joshua Kirnie
May 13-16 – New Jersey with Chris Halbohm
September 2 – 5 – Washington DC with Rita Leiphart.
Sept 30 – October 3 – Burlington Ontario with Robbie Spier Miller
Nov 4-7 – Abbotsford, British Columbia With Angela McClenahan
October 21-24 – La Crosse, Wisconsin – Michael Glowacki & Scott McFall
This is what certified hypnotists have to say about our program:
Chris Halbohm from Pennsylvania:
- A workable set of skills and tools to build and grow a real business
- Life coaching and feedback in real time that fosters change in our personal lives
- Team accountability and support that is needed making things possible that are not able to be done alone
- Client change models based on the best of various other authors and programs from around the world
Kellie Lupe Smith from Los Angeles Ca & Mount Dora Fl
- Expanded perception to better help myself and see what others need
- Learned to read people
- Feedback from trainer for personal life improvement
- Adjust to being a successful business owner with an excellent business model rather than just doing one session at a time
- Teamwork allows you to see skills applied in various personalities
- Break my old patterns through confronting myself to create a better version of myself and better relationships with others
- Stopped the fluff and time wasting activities and got to the heart of effective actions that build a business and improve personal life
- Shook off old environments or activities that were distracting me from my real goals
- Gave me a sense of direction and a future path that was clear
- Built my confidence to be an effective leader and trainer
- Built my skills for life long independence and career
- Gave me a community and environment of support
Marion Weist from San Diego Ca.
- Confidence to be a business person.
- Calmly navigate all aspects of life, business, relationships, parenting.
- How to communicate confidently my needs and wants in business and personal life.
- How to set correct boundaries
- Feedback is ok and not that I’m failing
- To want to manage my finances
Rose Hong Klein from Houston TX
- Being the the right mood to manage my personal and business life
- Method acting and Emulating learning for correct boundaries at the office and business success
- Reframe my past and relationships with my parents in a much healthier and realistic manner
- Learning the skills to deal and manage with regressive and child like behaviors at the moment and take actions to
- Immediately let this feeling go.
- Hypnosis and NLP techniques that helps my clients get their success they deserved.
Vickie Thomas from California
“Learning to manage relationships, both business and personal to a level of excellence I never expected!”
Shannon Keyes Ciucevich from Ohio
- Learning how to operate independently and interdependently in a group. improved relationship skills that I use in my personal and professional relationships.
- Learning how to spot patterns in myself and in my clients to shift them and achieve the desired outcomes.
- How to think inductively rather than predominantly deductively and inferred rather than simply literal.
- How to sort by same versus sort by distinction. How to use the correct chunk size in different situations and that small chunk sizes often is where I find the most stress.
- Change physiology first – always!
- Things are useful or unuseful rather than good or bad.
- How to model my behavior after someone who has achieved what I desire (real person or an actor).
- I am not expected to know everything when I’m born.
- How to set boundaries and not look to simply be liked or to placate and please others.
- It’s ok and fun to take feedback and learn.
- Learning advanced skills that enable me to assist more clients more effectively to release pattern and achieve desired outcomes.
- Patience with myself (this has been a tough one, and I continue to work on it) and others.
- Increasing my sales and income exponentially from before I started mentoring.
- Focusing VAK instead of other patterns or going Ad and talking to myself.
- Pain and illness can often manifest as a distraction under stress and I can choose my state of mind and what I choose to focus on in any situations.
- Saying I don’t have time is a lie. I simply am prioritizing something else over what I don’t have time for and I control that.
- You can be right or you can be happy – they tend to be mutually exclusive. Choose happy ALWAYS!
- If you do what has succeed the way it has succeed you will get the same results. If you follow directions for a box cake and do everything as instructed, it doesn’t come out of the oven an apple pie.
- Forgiveness is key to freedom. Forgive yourself, your last, and anything or anyone where you feel stuck.
- The phases of grief are the same as the phases of learning- anger, denial, bargaining, bummed out, acceptance.
- Start with a vision of the outcome you want and then make it happen.
- Suffering (physical or emotional) is a choice. Pain can be lessened by changing our focus and adding resources.
- I can go easy on myself while I plan and take action. Only my degree of success ever needs to be measured.
- Success can make other people in our lives uncomfortable… do it anyway!
- I don’t need someone to be the bad guy for me to do what I want. I don’t have to act out of spite to do for myself, I can simply DO FOR MYSELF.
- See one, do one, teach one.
- Self pity is more fattening and derailing than anything.
- Empathy and sympathy are NOT the same thing. Empathy helps us relate and develop rapport. Sympathy can drain someone’s power (ours or others).
- Help if a four letter word and when not requested it’s meddling.
- Someone else cannot make you feel anything.
- There’s way more, but this is a start. . Thanks for reminding me of how far I’ve come from where I started and how much more I can continue to learn.