Theater rules to follow in real life
- Never ever touch someone else’s props without permission.
- Always put everything exactly where you plan to find it next show.
- If you find yourself in a mistake, make it big so it seems like part of the process.
- Know you need the rest of the cast and treat them like a treasure, know you need the crew and treat them like pure gold.
- If you are getting a bunch of admiration and you feel good, remember the last time you bombed so you stay normal in your head.